Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/cavafran/public_html/wp-includes/kses.php on line 831
Health care in france ~ CavaFrance Health care in france

Using this site

It is easy, you do not need to register to read the contents or the adverts in the classified section. To place a notice of your own just register. it's free and simple.

Log In

Health care in france

If you live in France then you must have a Carte Vitale and be registered with a health care scheme for your main health care costs (this is usually 70% of the costs) and a top-up insurance for the rest of those costs (the remaining 30%).

Leave a Reply